🇺🇸 Helping My Community THRIVE to SURVIVE! 🇺🇸
Another Round Another Rally
Another Round Another rally provides grants to chefs, servers, bartenders, dishwashers, sommeliers, managers or someone who holds any other type of hospitality role, they may be able to help.
Another Round Another Rally is offering $500 relief grants for hospitality workers who lost their jobs or had their hours slashed in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak. To apply for a grant, please click 👉 here.
Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
The Bartender Emergency Assistance Program provides relief to bartenders and others in the service industry who have been affected by COVID-19. To learn more, please click 👉 here.
🔌🖥 👉 Internet Services – You MUST Call Your Providers to Receive Assistance!
- Comcast is providing free internet access for low-income customers!
- Xfinity will refrain from charging late fees or disconnecting service for customers that call and let them know they cannot pay their bills during this time.
- Spectrum will not charge late fees or terminate service for households and small business customers affected by COVID-19 financially.
- Mediacom will not disconnect service or assess late fees to any customer who calls and informs the company that they cannot pay their bill during this period.
- COX has pledged that for 60 days through May 15, they will waive late fees and won’t terminate service for residential and small business customers affected financially by COVID-19.
- AT&T will waive late fees and won’t terminate service of any wireless, home phone or broadband residential or small business customer affected financially by the coronavirus pandemic.
Message from the Governor
Governor Ron DeSantis, by Executive Order 20-104, has suspended the biweekly “actively seeking work” reporting requirement.
Reemployment Assistance benefits are available to Floridians who have been negatively impacted as a result of the mitigation efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19. Eligible individuals include those who have lost their job through no fault of their own, are quarantined by a medical professional or a government agency, laid off or sent home without pay for an extended period by their employer, or caring for an immediate family member who is diagnosed with COVID-19.
Reemployment Assistance benefits, formerly known as Unemployment Compensation, can be filed online below.
Before You Apply:
How to Apply:
Individuals may apply online or download the Florida Reemployment Assistance paper application available in English, Spanish and Haitian-Creole.
Governor DeSantis has waived work search, online work registration and waiting week requirements for Reemployment Assistance applications.
Click the Find a FedEx Location link below and once it brings you to the FL location map, select your market and the “Copy & Print” tab within the location finder. This will direct you to the FedEx Office Print & Ship Center locations (retail stores) and hours that will allow you to pick up a printed copy of the paperwork, complete it and the FedEx Office Print & Ship Center will send completed applications to the state that day – all FREE OF CHARGE.
Note: ONLY FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers (retail stores) are offering the Reemployment Application Assistance service.